Cab in Cocoa Beach

Harrisonkid

Thank you for the question and answer.  We would like to spend a day or two in Cocoa Beach pre-cruise and I was wondering the same thing as we will not have a car and plan to use one of the transfer companies from MCO to Cocoa Beach that I see recommended here on CC

You can sightsee around Cape Canaveral and Cocoa Beach on foot, or grab a rental bike/scooter or take the excellent trolley. No need for a car but Uber / Lyft are both available and recommended.

Trolley is #9 - https://321transit.com/route-stops/route9/14/map/0/weekday

taxis and shuttles are plenty. Cocoa Beach Shuttle, Space Port, Happy Hour, Always Around, Road Runner, etc.  A few locals also offer ride services such as Vicky Ee (just call her at 479-883-9443)

Edited by SteerageJoe
  • Thanks 1

We always use cocoabeachshuttle.com when heading to CB from MCO. They are comfortable vans and we have never had any issues with delays. Have used them 5-6 times now. 

For original poster I would suggest an Uber. 

21 hours ago, noshoobie said:

We always use cocoabeachshuttle.com when heading to CB from MCO. They are comfortable vans and we have never had any issues with delays. Have used them 5-6 times now. 

For original poster I would suggest an Uber. 

I would like to take an Uber from the Port Canaveral cruise port to Cocoa beach. Where would the best pick up spot to get the UBER from?