Disney Dream help!

EmilyJay

Hi,

A family I help are taking their first ever cruise on the Disney Dream. They booked in for the 6pm dining option, however, just received an e-mail from Disney saying it's now fully booked and they've been moved to 8.30pm, this isn't ideal as they are travelling with young children who won't cope with a late dinner/ later evening, is there anyway they can change this via e-mail or once on board?

I've cruised RCI and they also have a My Time option, is this something Disney also have? And if they can't get an earlier dining time are there other dining options with no additional cost except the buffet? 

Thanks for any help, any information or advice is greatly appreciated!!! 

50 minutes ago, EmilyJay said:

Hi,

A family I help are taking their first ever cruise on the Disney Dream. They booked in for the 6pm dining option, however, just received an e-mail from Disney saying it's now fully booked and they've been moved to 8.30pm, this isn't ideal as they are travelling with young children who won't cope with a late dinner/ later evening, is there anyway they can change this via e-mail or once on board?

I've cruised RCI and they also have a My Time option, is this something Disney also have? And if they can't get an earlier dining time are there other dining options with no additional cost except the buffet? 

Thanks for any help, any information or advice is greatly appreciated!!! 

Nothing like My Time Dining on DCL.  They can ask to be placed on the wait list.  Also, check once onboard at the dining changes location (sorry don't know where that is, but it will be listed in the Navigator).

If all else fails, room service, or the quick serve options poolside are available.

No dinner service in Cabanas (buffet).  

• Like 1