EZAir question

just G

We reserved our flights through EZAir. Thus far, United has changed our outbound flights 3x. Our return flight on Virgin is now 1.25 hours later than the original, which we do not mind. On Our outbound flight from Bos to Newark to Heathrow, the connection in Newark is now just over one hour rather than the 2 hours originally, so we are getting a warning from Princess that we should change flights. The problem is that flights are AT LEAST double in price now. I am inclined to just leave it. The connection is slightly more than one hour, so I don’t think it will be a problem, but this flight from Newark to Heathrow already has changed twice, each time giving us less of a connection time with our Bos flight.  If it becomes impossible, will Princess just change out flight automatically at no additional charge? Does anyone know how this works? Thank you. 

42 minutes ago, just G said:

We reserved our flights through EZAir. Thus far, United has changed our outbound flights 3x. Our return flight on Virgin is now 1.25 hours later than the original, which we do not mind. On Our outbound flight from Bos to Newark to Heathrow, the connection in Newark is now just over one hour rather than the 2 hours originally, so we are getting a warning from Princess that we should change flights. The problem is that flights are AT LEAST double in price now. I am inclined to just leave it. The connection is slightly more than one hour, so I don’t think it will be a problem, but this flight from Newark to Heathrow already has changed twice, each time giving us less of a connection time with our Bos flight.  If it becomes impossible, will Princess just change out flight automatically at no additional charge? Does anyone know how this works? Thank you. 

You could contact EZ-Air department and explain the flight changes and now you are uncomfortable with the connection time and see if they will move you to an earlier flight for no extra charge.  However, be prepared for them to do nothing until/unless your connection time becomes illegal (but then United is likely to be the one to change you then).  You can also try asking United. 

You gave no dates.  Are your flights paid and ticketed?  If so, might be easier/better to ask United.  IMO, an hour should be sufficient to change planes in Newark.  Is there a major terminal change involved?  You don't have customs to worry about and United will move your bags between planes.

• Like 1

Last time I used EZ Air there were changes and Princess just DID it.  They didn't email me to suggest anything.  They manage the flight itinerary once you agree to their program.

As I understood it, they only throw their hands up after final payment.  But that was more of a response to the rash of cancellations we were getting last year.

• Like 1