Pool/bar service

Cruiscs

How is the service at the resort deck? (Have never been on Celebrity before). The bar service/pool service on my last Royal cruise was excellent. They picked up drink orders around the pools and even at the upper decks so we never had to leave our chair. They even remembered our favourite drinks. 

2 hours ago, Cruiscs said:

How is the service at the resort deck? (Have never been on Celebrity before). The bar service/pool service on my last Royal cruise was excellent. They picked up drink orders around the pools and even at the upper decks so we never had to leave our chair. They even remembered our favourite drinks. 

We have only sailed on the Equinox and have been spoilt one time when we had what seemed like our own personal waiter who often brought drinks without asking when he saw we’d almost finished the previous one. We were on deck 14 rather than deck 12 which is the pool one. Sailed twice last year though and waiters were rare, again on deck 14. But never have a problem sending my husband to the Ocean View Cafe bar for drinks, he makes a good waiter and doesn’t mind as he gets a beer each visit!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Cruiscs said:

Edge in the Med. Was on Wonder last year also in the med. Service on Wonder was excellent. 

Was on the Edge in July from Barcelona to Rome service was excellent! You are in for a treat love the Edge is my favorite ship. 

Edited by southernbreezes

14 minutes ago, Cruiscs said:

Which itinerary? We are going from Rome-La Spezia-Ajaccio-Portofino-Cannes-Sea-Palma-Barcelona

I think the same but we traveled a lot last year (28,000 miles). We spent 5 days in Rome and 3 days in Barcelona on that cruise. Portofino was stunning so beautiful.

5 minutes ago, southernbreezes said:

I think the same but we traveled a lot last year (28,000 miles). We spent 5 days in Rome and 3 days in Barcelona on that cruise. Portofino was stunning so beautiful.

Nice. I am most excited about Portofino. Do you remember if it was crowded in July?

Edited by Cruiscs