Shooting activity on the Dream

nw2this

I haven't heard of shooting on a cruise ship. I think I heard it was done in the past. When I was in the Navy I ship a 45 off the fantail for training.

Maybe you meant a archade video game that has shooting involved

Maybe shooting a movie.

Or shot the breeze.

The last time I witnessed any shooting on a cruise ship was our 97 'Norway' cruise. Ships nowadays just aren't set up for skeet shooting off the fantail. Plus I'd add, it really wasn't all that great. The guns were in horrible condition and they were so careful overseeing you, they practically held the gun for you. Guess it's just something from another era.

I will never forget skeet shooting off the QE2 when I was a kid. They were beige colored disks that you shot out of the sky. I remember it being off the starboard side of the ship, not the fantail. It was FUN. You could chip golf balls into the sea as well. We also had streamers. Ahhhh the (polluting) good old days!

Imagine someone who has had a few drinks with a loaded gun in their hands....(I've been there and seen that on my first cruise).

Enough said...Besides the polluting the oceans bit, cruise lines really don't need a "Dick Cheney" type of incident.

Miss it though....I love skeet shooting.

Archived