Richmond Night Market

We are only in port in Vancouver from 7p to midnight. While looking for thing to do, I came across the Richmond Night Market. Can anyone tell me if it is a good option for the evening, or should we just go in to town and go to a brewery?

Thanks!

9 hours ago, jlazz said:

We are only in port in Vancouver from 7p to midnight. While looking for thing to do, I came across the Richmond Night Market. Can anyone tell me if it is a good option for the evening, or should we just go in to town and go to a brewery?

Thanks!

Lots of craft breweries in Vancouver, so that would be my vote.

No way I'd head all the way to Richmond on such a short stop OP - but that's very unusual timing for Vancouver, as CBP will have stopped work before your ship arrives and won't be back until 7am next day... so unless it's bracketed by both a previous Canadian stop and another afterward it doesn't seem possible without throwing a lot of money at them for overtime especially for your vessel.

Any chance you're misreading the schedule and it's 7AM to midnight? Or maybe even that you mean Victoria rather than Vancouver, which certainly does frequently have 4-6 hour stops on RT cruises out of Seattle, SF, LA?

If this is your Sep 9 Royal Princess cruise, then you're definitely visiting Victoria not Vancouver - unless you join enough B2Bs together to be sailing in to Vancouver on Sep 25th at 00:45am, with and 8:45pm departure scheduled...