First Cruise Sunday!

Hey Everyone!

This board has been so helpful in getting me ready and excited for my first cruise on Adventure this Sunday. :) I can't believe the weeks of my departure is finally here! Any last minute advice for me? I am nervous I am going to forget to bring something or do something once I get on board. I am excited to see the ship but first have to fly down to San Juan (I hate flying by the way!) So any tips on what I could forget?

I am so jealous!! You will have a great time and I have always wanted to do that route

My suggestions: Bring alot of one dollar bills (I ususally bring a hundred). Be sure to back a carry on with clothes for the pool and for dinner for your party as the checked bags might not show up for some time. Also sunscreen. Bring a bottle of something that you like to drink in a carry on as the drinks on board are pricey. Get tickets to the ice show and the rest. asap for best selection. Read the Compass everynight and plan what you want to do the next day - everything or nothing! Also ask for an upgrade at the pier and if possible get there early!

Have a great time!!!!:D

Allow yourself to be amazed!

The ship will be bigger than you imagined, more beautiful than you imagined, and just jaw dropping.

Don't get caught up in hurrying to find your cabin, or get to dinner, etc., etc.

Enjoy the moments!!

Hey Everyone!

This board has been so helpful in getting me ready and excited for my first cruise on Adventure this Sunday. :) I can't believe the weeks of my departure is finally here! Any last minute advice for me? I am nervous I am going to forget to bring something or do something once I get on board. I am excited to see the ship but first have to fly down to San Juan (I hate flying by the way!) So any tips on what I could forget?

That is all the advice I have just have a great time.

OOOOOOOH....San Juan, huh? Southern Caribbean? The BEST!!

Listen to something funny or interesting on the plane: CDs, audio book, DVD player. Helps get your mind off flying.

Fun, fun, fun for you coming up!!!

Archived