Winning Bid for Norwegian Escape Balcony

ddean3330

I was informed that I won a bid of $320 per person for an upgrade from an Inside cabin to a Balcony cabin on Norwegian Escape. 24 days pre-cruise!! I checked my bid yesterday and it said "Pending" in grey color and couldn't be changed. Got cabin 15278 which is the last cabin port side before you get to the aft suites on deck 15. Just below Garden Cafe. It looks like the balcony might extend over to include an area to the aft where there is not another cabin before you get to the aft suites. Does anybody have any pictures of that balcony for 15278? Thanks very much!!! Dave

• Like 3

3 hours ago, robinbtigger said:

It doesn't look like the balcony is any bigger.

It's wider than standard.

Click HERE

3 hours ago, ddean3330 said:

Does anybody have any pictures of that balcony for 15278?

In the link above, you can see the extra space above the man in the red shirt. 15278 has a standard balcony plus that space with the slanted wall.

Edited by Two Wheels Only
  • Like 1

Please update with news on if there is noise from above (Garden Cafe). I have rooms in a similar location booked for a back-to-back later this year and then have been worried about the noise. FYI- that I have heard that the noise isn't bad. But I'll take all the opinions, LOL.

I will try to remember to update you, prov2727. I called NCL and they said it was just 32 square feet like the other adjoining balcony, but it looks to me that it opens to the area toward the aft, as Two Wheels said. Thanks for your input!!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, romalley99 said:

I was just recently in 15878 (same cabin, just opposite sides of the ship). It was honestly fine. But, it's just a normal size balcony and you can't access that little extra added space area to the right. 

Did you notice lots of noise from the garden café or Spice H2O?

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/3/2023 at 11:36 AM, ddean3330 said:

I will try to remember to update you, prov2727. I called NCL and they said it was just 32 square feet like the other adjoining balcony, but it looks to me that it opens to the area toward the aft, as Two Wheels said. Thanks for your input!!

Any update on your experience in 15278?

Edited by markurl
  • Like 1