Embarkation in Istanbul October 24, question.

We are leaving for a 10 day cruise on Oceania Sirena from Istanbul on October 24, 2023. The time listed for sailing is 6:00pm. We arrive in Istanbul the previous afternoon and plan to explore as much as we can that afternoon and evening. I would also like to set up a half day walking tour the morning of sailing. Our hotel can hold our luggage. Our hotel is a 15 min drive to the cruise terminal. I know the cruise terminal is newer and some taxis and other drivers have experienced confusion at drop off. My question is would we have time to do a 4 hour walking tour from about 9:00 - 1:00pm and then get to the ship by 2:00? We have never been to Istanbul and want to maximize our time We don't care about getting on the ship early and having lunch. We'll be on the ship for 10 days so we want as much time in Istanbul as possible. Thanks!

Perfectly doable. I have done this kind of thing many times, including from Istanbul. Most ships only require you to be on board somewhere between 1 and 2 hours ahead of sailing time. You still give yourselves plenty of time (although I'll warn you that Istanbul's chaotic traffic can easily turn 15 minutes into an hour...) to be onboard. 

Why waste the opportunity to maximize your time in this fascinating city?  Go for it!