When to book

stunned

NCL onboard staff focus on selling you CruiseNext certificates rather than booking you on specific future cruises.  These offer you a valuable discount and if you know you want a future cruise with NCL in the coming years, then you should look into buying one or more.  There are some terms that you should be familiar with.

https://www.ncl.com/cruisenext

https://www.ncl.com/about/terms-and-conditions/promotions#cruisenext

I'm not sure that on-board staff will even help you book a specific cruise anymore.  Maybe.  I think they might just point you to the Internet cafe and suggest you book on your own.  At one time, booking on board could get you one cabin category upgrade -- not an upgrade from Ocean View to Balcony, but rather Ocean View Category XX upgraded to Ocean View Category XY.   This might still apply, but I don't really know.  

Edited by MeHeartCruising

We were offered 10% off when we booked a future cruise on board last September.   When we are on the Epic in a few weeks, I will definitely check and see what, if any, the offer is and then reprice if cost effective.

1 hour ago, vacation44 said:

We were offered 10% off when we booked a future cruise on board last September.   When we are on the Epic in a few weeks, I will definitely check and see what, if any, the offer is and then reprice if cost effective.

On my last cruise they would only reprice with the purchase of new  CN certificates.  I don't know if that's a new company policy or just that team.

20 minutes ago, julig22 said:

On my last cruise they would only reprice with the purchase of new  CN certificates.  I don't know if that's a new company policy or just that team.

We have to buy a few so that would be okay with us.   But thank you for telling me your recent experience.   I just hope the Epic CN staff is helpful.