Go Green Program

sunonfire

7 hours ago, NutsAboutGolf said:

So much mis-info…

- Most sign up for the points

- GoGreen simply reduces the turndown cleaning, they will straighten up perhaps wipe the bathroom counter but will not scrub shower like they do in the morning

- a misconception is towels, if you leave towels on the floor you receive new ones regardless if you have gogreen or not

-With cleaning times, occasionally they may ask for your prefer time but you can also request a time, just don’t get upset if they’re unable to

both times i been on while signed up for green always got new towels even when i always put them back on the rail. i never been without go green since i am new but they almost show up too often. i have told them not to stress that i am fine.

• 7 months later...
On 11/4/2023 at 8:06 AM, karyl19 said:

Does anyone know if the Go Green program is still active ... I have the link but it does not list the Ascent ? all the other ships are still there ... And has anyone been awarded any point on recent cruises ???

I received my Go Green points from my October cruise on Equinox.

8 hours ago, gerelmx said:

I registered on the page https://cloud.na.celebritycruises.com/GOGREEN_OPTIN but I did not receive any confirmation email. I doubt it was registered correctly.

I think right after you sign up it says thanks for signing up. I have never received an email confirmation from Go Green, but have always received my points.