Getting a replacement Latitudes card, how long?

maestrotim

I ordered a replacement Latitudes card over a month ago and haven't received it. Does anyone know how long it takes to get one? I do have the number, so I 'm not concerned about not having it for my cruise next week on the Jewel.

From what I've heard in the past, they only print the cards every so often, so depending on where your request fell in the schedule, it could happen quite rapidly, or could take months.

Eventually, they'll arrive, but fortunately they're totally unnecessary since your keycard will reflect your membership (providing of course that you've indicated you are Latitudes at the time of booking).

WaldosPepper gave you the answer. Your room key will be coded so having a card is just more of a security thing. As long as NCL has a record of your being a latitude member you don't need anything else. To answer your question about how long: usually about a month of so, but again I think Waldos hit on it pretty well. Go, have a blast and if, for some reason you are listed as a member you can talk to the latitude desk the first day.

NMNita

7 weeks and still waiting for ours.

Thanks Waldospepper for the info on the room key noting Latitudes membership, I'll make sure they have it noted when we board.

Easiest way is to check your tickest - if they indicate "latitudes" or "PP" then they already know, and your card will be marked.

If your documents don't have one of the above markings, call Latitudes and make sure they make the adjustment necessary.

You can still have it corrected once onboard, but your card will not be reprinted at that point, so it's best to make certain prior to sailing day. ;)

Have a GREAT cruise! :D

Hi

I got married and requested a card with my married name. I requested it in January and got it today.

I ran into a problem once on the Majesty when at the Rendezvous Bar which gave latitudes members discounts on drinks. They didn't have me on the list at the bar, but accepted me showing my card. I was listed because I got my invitation to the latitudes party.

So, I didn't want to take any chances with the wrong name. I finally got the new card.

I ordered a replacement Latitudes card over a month ago and haven't received it. Does anyone know how long it takes to get one? I do have the number, so I 'm not concerned about not having it for my cruise next week on the Jewel.

Check your on-line registration.

If you latitudes number is already on there...it will be on your card:)

Have a wonerful cruise.

Archived