Air fare thru NCL - will they allow a 3 day layover

mduffy1834

Going on Spirit (9/2025), Honolulu to Vancouver.  Would like to arrive in Honolulu 3 days before cruise and stay maybe one or two days in Vancouver post cruise.  Can I do this thru NCL or should I book it on my own?  Have been to Honolulu before and I know it takes me at least 2 days for my body to adjust.

YMMV, but normally they only allow a two-day deviation.  They did allow us a three-day deviation because we were staying at one of "their" hotels and paying for it through NCL.

Or you may decide it's cheaper to get your own airfare and hotel -- which is what we ultimately did.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, CruiseDuck said:

We are going in 3 days early on their airfare promotion and staying in their hotel in Venice.

Had no idea they allowed 3 days early (or presumably post-cruise as well) if you stay at NCL's hotel.  I'm looking at a cruise that starts in Venice (Trieste).  Is their hotel there or in Venice itself and then they transfer you?  Or transfer first from airport to a hotel in Trieste?  

Thanks and have a wonderful cruise!

5 minutes ago, snorklinbarb said:

Had no idea they allowed 3 days early (or presumably post-cruise as well) if you stay at NCL's hotel.  I'm looking at a cruise that starts in Venice (Trieste).  Is their hotel there or in Venice itself and then they transfer you?  Or transfer first from airport to a hotel in Trieste?  

Thanks and have a wonderful cruise!

We are on the August 14 NCL Gem out of Venice (Trieste). They pick us up at the airport and take us to the AC Hotel Venice.  On the sail day they will pick us up and transfer us to the Gem in Trieste. As we have never been to Italy before we felt more comfortable booking everything through NCL.