Beverage packages not available online?

Hi everyone, 

I'm going on a Mediterranean cruise on Symphony of the Seas in May. I already purchased the deluxe drink package, and I signed into my RC account to see if there were any better offers on the drink packages. When I click "beverages" it just says "Amazing experiences coming soon. Please check back later to see what’s available for your cruise." It also says this with excursions. The only thing I can look at is photo packages... Has this happened to anyone else? My cruise has been a bit wonky online as it's an interport cruise but I've been able to see excursions and drink package offers for the past few weeks.

I think their website is glitching right now on all sailings - not that it isn't usually glitching, just right now it's extra 🙂

I keep getting errors as well, even when I could see them previously and have gotten the same error you listed and also one about being so busy with new reservations.

And they extended the sale again...

2 hours ago, nyletak said:

My cruise has been a bit wonky online as it's an interport cruise but I've been able to see excursions and drink package offers for the past few weeks.

If you are embarking at the "alternate" port, expect things to be glitchy all the way till embarkation.