Drinks package and membership level

Lshriver

Hey All,

Does anyone know what specific liquers and cordials are included in the easy plus package?

And this is random, but my husband is at silver membership level and I am still at classic level. He is getting credit for all of our purchases on the ship.  I am the one who registers my credit card so I don't know how he's getting all the points. Any ideas? I just want to make sure on our next cruise I get the points so hopefully we will both be silver by the end of it. Thanks!

30 minutes ago, Lshriver said:

And this is random, but my husband is at silver membership level and I am still at classic level. He is getting credit for all of our purchases on the ship.  I am the one who registers my credit card so I don't know how he's getting all the points. Any ideas? I just want to make sure on our next cruise I get the points so hopefully we will both be silver by the end of it. Thanks!

Are you guest #1 or is he guest #1?

The same happens with me (I'm guest #1) as far as getting more points that those who have always travelled with me. 

1 minute ago, Two Wheels Only said:

Are you guest #1 or is he guest #1?

The same happens with me (I'm guest #1) as far as getting more points that those who have always travelled with me. 

I am guest #,  I think...I always plan the trips. Should I ask customer service?

My advice would be for only one of you to collect points for onboard spend - especially if you always travel together.  I reached the top tier well before my husband but he benefited by me receiving the perks - priority boarding, robes & slippers, etc.   For most perks (at Diamond level) only one person gets them, even if both are Diamond - complimentary meal in speciality restaurants, bottle of Prosecco, etc. 

• Like 1

For the OBC, my experience is that you have to have the status because the OBC is associated with the individual and their level, and not the booking in general. When I make my online booking under my Voyager number, I get the OBC next to my name when I book. No OBC listed for my spouse. I have to call MSC later to add my spouse's Voyager Number (we're both gold), then when the booking confirmation is updated, a separate OBC has been added next to his name.

The $50 OBC is only for members that have silver or higher status.   If only one passenger in the cabin is silver (or higher) you only receive $50 in total, if 2 passengers are silver (or higher) you will receive $100 in total.

6 hours ago, 8420PR said:

The $50 OBC is only for members that have silver or higher status.   If only one passenger in the cabin is silver (or higher) you only receive $50 in total, if 2 passengers are silver (or higher) you will receive $100 in total.

But only if you booked your cruise far enough out, correct?  I booked inside of 90 days and did not qualify…

Yeah I was going to say, my husband is the only silver member and he received the 50 obc but I did not.

I still want to figure out though on our next cruise how I can receive the points for our purchases on the ship. I am the one who books the cruise and I connect my credit card, yet he gets the points. Maybe I'll ask customer service.