TxTeach79's GLORY-OUS 3/12 Spring Break NOLA LIVE

TxTeach79

Could have stayed at Alchemy til 15. But three in, well, those drinks pack just a little bit more. Great experience though. BT and Zero, Maria at Kaleidoscope. 

7EAEC121-E169-411B-B8F1-2D2589792486.thumb.jpeg.77f6906b870df1b519619a6b963f2097.jpeg

literally didn’t even notice this piano here before now. But somebody’s playing it. And they’re good

4AFD42FB-5B8E-47F7-A866-82FD76C2A479.thumb.jpeg.36f46eb321ba599907d52cddc2e11643.jpeg

• Like 7

Just now, CarnivalShips480 said:

Looking at the port schedules. Looks like you will see Pride again tomorrow, then once more at Cozumel along with Norwegian Breakaway, Celebrity Reflection, Ruby Princess, and Allure of the Seas.

thanks! I love that. 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, talkorpi said:

Gotcha!

We anchored at Belize on Vista last year and I noticed a giant artificial island with construction cranes that wasn’t there the last time I was in Belize (which was like 2013 so it had been a while). Apparently, it is a new development called “Port Coral” that the government is building in partnership with a private developer. The goal is to provide a place for ships to anchor rather than have to tender. It is basically going to be something like Mahogany Bay or Grand Turk, but it will be its own island. 

It seems like a great project, but I also think it is really behind schedule and there’s not a lot of transparency / news updates about it’s progress…

Here’s the website in case you’re interested: https://www.portcoral.com/

Not sure, but it looks like there may have been some delays. When looking at the website, all the information seems to be from 2021 and mentions opening in Q1 2022, which obviously didn't happen and there doesn't seem to be any update.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, tcmagnum said:

Looking specifically for keno - Any keno on the Glory??

I’m a Keno player, and the only Keno games I have ever found on the Carnival ships I’ve sailed were the original one-card Keno and Caveman Keno.  No four-card or multi-card Keno games. 👎🏻

• Like 3

1 minute ago, luvcruzing said:

I’m a Keno player, and the only Keno games I have ever found on the Carnival ships I’ve sailed were the original one-card Keno and Caveman Keno.  No four-card or multi-card Keno games. 👎🏻

I’m not a keno player so this may be useless to you, but on machines next to me Cleopatra Keno has been big 

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, TxTeach79 said:

Fun fact. This man just stole the chair from the machine next to me to watch his wife play slots. POLICE. 

6EC39796-23C7-4705-9B9D-E1A0F57A25E3.thumb.jpeg.37ce5f9efc60514da3da1f537db9f813.jpeg

Oh he is DEFINITELY using that extra chair by the bed in the cabin...

• Haha 12

27 minutes ago, luvcruzing said:

I’m a Keno player, and the only Keno games I have ever found on the Carnival ships I’ve sailed were the original one-card Keno and Caveman Keno and Cleopatra. No four-card or multi-card Keno games. 👎🏻

• Like 1