TxTeach79's GLORY-OUS 3/12 Spring Break NOLA LIVE

TxTeach79

2 hours ago, icft said:

Now, those Xlerator hand dryers will take the green off your St. Pat day fingers.

Hate those things. One of the matrons once told me to hold my hands up into a V, but when I do that, the water runs off of my hands down to my elbow.  

My son used green food coloring to dye his mustache yesterday morning 🤦🏼‍♀️, and he easily washed it out last night with soap and water.

• Like 2

On 3/17/2023 at 3:18 PM, TxTeach79 said:

B777B0D0-1772-48EF-9CED-F4A94FDA018E.thumb.jpeg.cf6170a5db38213c5e5cf5c806439659.jpeg

There are some GREAT colors in the Caribbean waters (Antigua and St. Thomas rank near the top for me), but I’m hard pressed to find anything better than the waters in the Cozumel port.

• Like 4

On 3/17/2023 at 5:13 PM, TxTeach79 said:

Unbelievable y’all. On Day 6, out of nowhere, I hear my name yelled out up on 10…. And it’s a woman who taught in the classroom next to me for 5 years back at the beginning of my career! What are the odds?!?!? We sat for an hour and caught up, had a great time with her and her husband, and could have spent the whole night telling stories. They’re having an amazing time, btw! 

C3947F60-157D-4E17-806E-87A3EE2DB936.thumb.jpeg.20c480ce14c2f2b19dfbb520acb62cfc.jpeg

A few years ago, I discovered that I was to be on the same cruise as the woman who has cut my hair for over 20 years.  Then, we found ourselves on the very same non-Carnival excursion.

It’s funny how you usually see the very same people over and over throughout a cruise, and then when it comes to debarkation, you see people who you never saw for the entire week.

• Like 4