Upgrade to Haven?

wanderlust35

1 hour ago, DCGuy64 said:

Please bear in mind that 1) inventory is subject to change and  2) the inventory shown on NCL's website isn't always accurate. I constantly see Roll Calls where people change their minds and cancel up to sail date. This sailing isn't for another 4 1/2 months. Plenty of time for cabins to become available.

And plenty of time to sell out, it’s only 5 cabins total currently available, and 500 or more balconies or club balconies that can bid on those 5 cabins it’s not impossible of course but the odds aren’t good like they were in 2022 when the ships were sailing way under capacity 

• Like 1

We went ahead and put in bids on three different rooms -- fully aware that we likely won't win a bid but worth a shot anyway. Even if we don't get it we are pretty excited about the room we have, so either way we are looking forward to this trip. 

We both work in public schools so we don't get to cruise outside of the summer and sometimes during Christmas or spring break. 

Thank you for all the help ! Will update if we hear anything!

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

We are planning a transatlantic cruise on the Encore in 2024 and hoping to be able to Upgrade maybe to a Haven suite when time comes to bid. 

What is the lowest cabin category that allows you to bid for the Haven? Would that be a standard balcony cabin or does it have to be a mini suite? I heard upgrades from oceanview to the Haven are not possible that is why I want to make sure. 

Edited by Phil265

I advise checking the square footage of the Haven upgrades. The Haven suites tend to be the smallest. We prefer the Haven Afts which are larger and many times less expensive. Some even have an extra bathroom. It may involve more walking but that means you can eat more. 😉

• Haha 1