Japan 2025!

CNSJ

When looking at the "Legendary Voyages" recently announced, I saw a 28 day double circle of Japan for Spring 2025.  Although I have not seen standard Japan Spring 2025 released before now, the 14 day chunks of the Legendary 28 day trip were in fact bookable, in the standard cruise search.  Just booked 30 March to 13 April 2025 to circle Japan on the Noordam.  Had been waiting for them to open Spring 2025, glad I poked around a bit.

Although I am not a fan of the Have it All Plan:  The Have it all Plus offer at $50 more a day ($700 a head) was not a bad deal.  Since it includes Crew Appreciation, and the $200 a person shorex credit, that's about worth about $425 off the $700 a head tab, so assuming two speciality dinners (worth at least $40 even to a 4 star mariner), that gives you the elite beverage package, and premium wifi, for about $17 dollars a day.  

Looking forward to the Cherry Blossoms.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, CNSJ said:

The Have it all Plus offer at $50 more a day ($700 a head) was not a bad deal.  Since it includes Crew Appreciation...

You might want to double check that- when I looked today, the HIA no longer includes crew appreciation, making it a lot less worthwhile.

HIA.jpg

Edited by SeaCapt

13 hours ago, CNSJ said:

When looking at the "Legendary Voyages" recently announced, I saw a 28 day double circle of Japan for Spring 2025.

Is it really a "double circle" or is it a southern loop and a northern loop, similar to what I am doing on the Westerdam starting March 27 for 28 days?

2 hours ago, SeaCapt said:

You might want to double check that- when I looked today, the HIA no longer includes crew appreciation, making it a lot less worthwhile.

This is an early booking HIA so it includes crew appreciation (this is grabbed from the 28 day cruise so amounts are higher but the 14 has the same deal)

Screenshot 2023-03-09 at 8.58.16 AM.png

Edited by MereBooty
added information
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, cruisemom42 said:

Is it really a "double circle" or is it a southern loop and a northern loop, similar to what I am doing on the Westerdam starting March 27 for 28 days?

There are two 28 day Japan runs in 2025.  One is a southern trip and a northern circle, the other is two circles. They have 14 day chunks of each.

• Like 2

I am not sure if HAL was ready for non-Legendary Voyage booking yet.....but we are booked!  Based on the comments in the Legendary Promotion Press Release, we should get the Legendary plus ups as its a segment thereof:

• The best of Grand Voyage on-board events such as iconic theme parties, memorable sailaways, and classic cruise activities.
  • Shipboard programming specially curated to share insights into the history and culture of destinations visited.

5 hours ago, Kamfish642 said:

We have always wanted to cruise around Japan.  Based on reading this post, I visited HAL website and subsequently booked the "14-Dat Circle Japan" in April 2025 on the Noordam!

To me the math on the Have it All Plus makes that part almost a no brainer....

• Like 1

Is the Mariner early booking bonus of $400 (for the 28 days) per cabin also applicable? It is already including a lot of extras but it is always worth checking.I was too late for that on a previous booking but ended up with a welcome back bonus of $150 each. 

Happy planning

Rosalyn

Edited by cruiseaholic78