Can I bring Non-Alcoholic Beer on board?

Has anyone tried to do this? The rules don’t really specify as far as I can see. They just say you can’t bring alcohol except for the bottle of wine, and that you can bring a 12 pack of soda/water.  And if not, what NA beers do they have on board? Thx-

Edited by zanydoc

• zanydoc changed the title to Can I bring Non-Alcoholic Beer on board?

We usually take a couple of N/A's on board, but not a six pack or anything like that.  Usually there is no issue, but if there is, just point out that it is N/A and is allowed and they may call over a supervisor that will say it is fine.  The last time (November) that we were on Enchantment, they had Heineken 00.

I have never tried to bring N/A beer onboard, because RC considers it to be beer.  At one point, many years ago, I could get the N/A beer with the Royal Refreshment package, but they changed that.  When I inquired (I pushed it up to the Beverage Director), I was told that it is considered "beer" because there is a tiny amount of alcohol.

The last few cruises have had Heineken Zero.  Fortunately, they seem to be stocking more of it - my last cruise was the first time that I didn't get at least one bartender saying that they were out of it and to try a different lounge.