waitlisted for 2nd sitting

HI

Have just booked a weeks cruise on the voyager of the Seas for october.

And have been waitlisted for 2nd sitting at dinner.

How likely is it that we will get 2nd sitting and on the online booking system it says waitlisted will that change if we do infact get 2nd sitting.

Or how can I find out nearer the cruise if in fact we have got 2nd sitting.

Any advise would be helpful

Thanks

Tina

We were waitlisted for the first seating for our cruise on Freedom in September. I called to talk to RCCL about something else and asked where we were on the waitlist and she said "You are Crown and Anchor so that will move you up pretty fast and you are not to far off the top anyway" and two weeks later when I called back I had been moved to first seating. She also told me that once final payment is due and people cancel or don't make that payment that most people on waitlists get the seating they want.

Hope that helps :)

We have only been waitlisted one time on a cruise and we were under the assumption we were still waitlisted, until the day we boarded and our cruise cards had us for the 2nd seating. So we ended up getting it, but not until last minute. Hang in there, you got a while before you cruise still. :)

The travel agent said that will most probably get the sitting we want.

And we do have quite a while to go yet. We have never been waitlist before and i really dont want to go 1st sitting but i suppose what will be will be . and for a week i can put up with it

We will just keep our fingers crossed

Tina

If you have cruised Royal Caribbean before you will probably get 2nd seating...I have been waitlisted many times and always got it...it shows up on your cruise docs. when they arrive. I would not worry about it.:)

Mine is kinda different. We booked the Royal Family Suite on the Grandeur for 6 and they wait listed 2 of our kdis for the main seating. You think they would keep the family together. Our TA is working on getting us all together for the main seating.

Archived