Come On Azamara, Hire A Proofreader

tgg

We received two notices about port changes for two (B2B) December cruises. I already knew about the port changes thanks to our roll calls.  

HOWEVER, the first notice gave the wrong date for arrival back in Miami. The second notice described the cruise as a 10 day cruise although it's 14 days.

Neither of these mistakes is earth-shattering. But it would be nice is someone read this stuff before it went out.

Edited by tgg
  • Like 3

Absolutely agree.  Many of us have banged on about this in the past.  The previous "excuses" were things were done by RC etc etc etc.  That excuse no longer washes 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, tgg said:

We received two notices about port changes for two (B2B) December cruises. I already knew about the port changes thanks to our roll calls.  

HOWEVER, the first notice gave the wrong date for arrival back in Miami. The second notice described the cruise as a 10 day cruise although it's 14 days.

Neither of these mistakes are earth-shattering. But it would be nice is someone read this stuff before it went out.

Phew! You had me worried for a minute saying Miami as we’ve booked everything around Fort Lauderdale, we only received the notification saying it’s a 10 day cruise although I will admit I didn’t actually notice it, probably because I already knew about the change from the roll call.

Over the years we’ve been astounded by the lack of attention to detail in communications from all cruise lines.

• Like 3

You scared me there for a minute also!!!  LOL  Got those e-mails today also and honestly didn't read them closely since I knew from CC the ports had been changed. But when you wrote Miami it had me going for a minute.  We have everything booked for FLL.

Agree with the proofreading also.

• 2 weeks later...

Just noticed this thread and thought that Azamara's misspelling of the Faroe Islands in the itinerary for our Iceland Intensive cruise on 7 August was quite amusing.:

Wed

9-Aug-23

Lerwick, Shetland Islands

8:00 AM

4:00 PM

Thu

10-Aug-23

Torshavn, Farce Islands

3:00 PM

Fri

11-Aug-23

Seydisfjordur, Iceland

11:00 AM

6:00 PM

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

On 3/23/2023 at 6:47 AM, Invicta1948 said:

Just noticed this thread and thought that Azamara's misspelling of the Faroe Islands in the itinerary for our Iceland Intensive cruise on 7 August was quite amusing.:

Wed

9-Aug-23

Lerwick, Shetland Islands

4:00 PM

Thu

10-Aug-23

Torshavn, Farce Islands

3:00 PM

Fri

11-Aug-23