360 Experience

LAS!!1414

15 minutes ago, LAS!!1414 said:

Any one get an invite to new special 360 dinning experience ???

What has on the menu ???

Thanks for your reply in advance

Jerry

We've been, and had an amazing time.

The "menu" is never seen;  it's a surprise of sorts, and goes with the experience. 

That's part of the fun, expect the unexpected.

Edited by startedwithamouse

1 hour ago, startedwithamouse said:

We've been, and had an amazing time.

The "menu" is never seen;  it's a surprise of sorts, and goes with the experience. 

That's part of the fun, expect the unexpected.

Thanks for ur quick reply -- my wife has dietary restrictions, so when we were invited , we declined because they would not revel the menu.    

We did this last week. Without spoiling the surprises, I can tell you in our group we had a pescatarian, a person with a severe dairy allergy, and a picky eater (it me).  Everyone was accommodated perfectly, with minimal intrusion on the experience. No lengthy discussion needed, no reminders, and no mistakes. I did not even voice my pickiness bc I knew I could pass a plate to my husband. However, they apparently watch you like a hawk because the one dish I actually didn’t touch at all (most I found plenty on the plate to enjoy) , was quietly and quickly replaced with a more appealing alternative. 

If/when you get an invitation, you will be asked about any restrictions. They have clearly put a ton of thought into the dishes, which each go with the narrative, and have thought of every contingency 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, LAS!!1414 said:

Thanks for ur quick reply -- my wife has dietary restrictions, so when we were invited , we declined because they would not revel the menu.    

On another thread, someone mentioned they served Octopus and Filet Mignon. Their other half had a fish allergy so they were served an eggplant dish instead. Also you could have non-alcoholic drinks instead of wine. Did you mention the dietary restrictions at the time of the invite? I remembered because my partner is a picky eater type and I don't drink wine 😀

Edited by dides
  • Like 1

I see now that you have already declined. That’s a shame. If you are onboard, or haven’t gone yet, it may be worth reaching out and seeing if they can add you back on. They can tell you if they can accommodate your wife’s restrictions without revealing the whole menu. I will say, there were no nuts involved, which is they only allergy I can think of at the moment that would prevent someone from even being in the room. 

it truly was a one-of-a-kind experience that I would have thoroughly enjoyed even without the fabulous food. 

• Like 1