RAMADA MIAMI SPRINGS NEAR AIRPORT??

layteacher

Upcoming cruise in April. I have a room booked at Ramada Miami Springs. Free airport shuttle and 10 dollar shuttle to port. Anyone use them? The reviews are so mixed on websites. We will basically just be sleeping. flight arrives late in the evening. TIA

It looks like just an inexpensive motel by MIA. Rooms open to the exterior vs interior. For one night, I can handle most accommodations. I wouldn't want to be there for a vacation. Looks like they have free breakfast and a bar right there, that helps. Have a drink, take a sleep, shower, and then head to the port. Depending on how many are going, may be cheaper to Uber than the shuttle. Personally, even with 2 people, I would prefer $30 Uber over a shared shuttle for $20.

We stayed at the Hilton at the airport.  It was very nice and a whole lot cheaper than the Bricknell hotels.  We drive over from the west coast of Florida and have a car, however.  But it's a short drive to Little Havana and really not that far from the port.  We are staying there 2 nights in September before our next cruise and going to a couple of Marlins games.  Not far from the ballpark either.