Exceptional private tour with Jacki at Coral Transportation

klc1923

We just returned from our cruise with a stop at St. Maarten.  After much research, I coordinated a "Your Day" tour with Coral Transportation for our group of 10.  It was actually cheaper to do this perfect tour on our own, vs a ship tour.  We got to go at our own pace rather than waiting for the hoards of other people.  We had ample communications via e-mail prior to our arrival to plan our schedule just as we wanted.  Jacki was at the port waiting when we docked with her nice new comfortable van.  We go to choose what we wanted to do and let her know ahead of time.  She helped us choose an authentic local restaurant for lunch and she planned for us to be in Maho Beach when the big plans were arriving.  We got to spend time at the beautiful Orient Beach.

We got to do everything we wanted.  Most importantly, she had us back at the ship with no rushing.  Everyone in our party agreed this was the best tour of our entire trip.   Do not hesitate to book with Coral Transporation.  You will not be disappointed.

AmazonPhotos (4).zip

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

We also did a tour with Jackie at Coral Transportation, we just wanted 3 hours of touring, beginning with the Parotte Ville Bird Park (great!), a scenic drive through the island to Marigot where we hiked up to a fort, had French pastries...we asked to be dropped at Divi Resort area at Little Bay Beach at the end of the tour, we snorkeled there...then walked back through the town to the ship  (we like walking,  but for $5 we could have gotten a taxi back)   It was 5 of us in her very nice large new van. We had great communication with her a few weeks before our visit and felt comfortable paying ahead of time because of this great communication. Her website is www.sxmcoraltours.com

• Like 4

Glad to hear you both had great tours with Jackie!  I have a tour booked with her in two weeks.  Just trying to decide what to do.  Definitely Maho Beach in the afternoon.  I like the idea of Parotte Ville Bird Park.  Would also like to add some beach time in as well.  We've been to Orient Beach twice before, would like to try a different beach.  Jackie gave some recommendations, I just need to figure out which one to choose!

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/21/2023 at 8:49 AM, Floracruise said:

We also did a tour with Jackie at Coral Transportation, we just wanted 3 hours of touring, beginning with the Parotte Ville Bird Park (great!), a scenic drive through the island to Marigot where we hiked up to a fort, had French pastries...we asked to be dropped at Divi Resort area at Little Bay Beach at the end of the tour, we snorkeled there...then walked back through the town to the ship  (we like walking,  but for $5 we could have gotten a taxi back)   It was 5 of us in her very nice large new van. We had great communication with her a few weeks before our visit and felt comfortable paying ahead of time because of this great communication. Her website is www.sxmcoraltours.com

We've got the price for their 6 hour tour, but do you mind sharing how much 3 hours cost?  Thanks

8 minutes ago, ferramc40 said:

We've got the price for their 6 hour tour, but do you mind sharing how much 3 hours cost?  Thanks

I think it was in $220-240 range, she definitely catered to some very specific things we wanted to do. (we were 5 people in her very large new van (could have seated many more people but it was devoted to us) Very happy with it.

1 minute ago, Floracruise said:

I think it was in $220-240 range, she definitely catered to some very specific things we wanted to do. (we were 5 people in her very large new van (could have seated many more people but it was devoted to us) Very happy with it.

Thank you!  We are definitely booking the day with them (as long as she's still available).  Really appreciate your feedback.  Marcella

• Like 1

• 11 months later...
On 4/2/2023 at 1:48 PM, Floracruise said:

Thank you for sharing.

On 4/2/2023 at 1:51 PM, ferramc40 said:

Thank you!  We are definitely booking the day with them (as long as she's still available).  Really appreciate your feedback.  Marcella

Were you able to book and if so have you taken the excursion and mind sharing your experience.  I read positive here and positive on another thread and fb.  Thank you in advance.