Do they still have themed nights?

Presto2

We are taking a friend with us for her first cruise to the Norwegian Fjords late May. Very excited as it will be our first time on a ship since August 2019.

We are the ones who are supposed to know what we are doing, but as this was booked before Covid we have found that we have NOOOOO idea about some things!

She is asking me about what to take dress wise and I was wondering if there are still any themed nights such as the formal black and white night.

Any help appreciated so we can at least look like we know what we are doing 😉

22 minutes ago, Presto2 said:

We are taking a friend with us for her first cruise to the Norwegian Fjords late May. Very excited as it will be our first time on a ship since August 2019.

We are the ones who are supposed to know what we are doing, but as this was booked before Covid we have found that we have NOOOOO idea about some things!

She is asking me about what to take dress wise and I was wondering if there are still any themed nights such as the formal black and white night.

We had black and white night in Dec plus 70s and Caribbean night, however that was in the Caribbean. Things now seem to be moving towards same sort of normality.

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, Presto2 said:

Not on our last 6 cruises since lockdown. However the last Formal night has turned into a Black And White night as that is what the ladies have brought. The others never were bothered with at all.

I on the other hand have 3/4 Caribbean nights each cruise. Just to myself.

Dai 

• Haha 4