Another Blasted Drinks Package Question

Sorry folks, I already timed out the server trying to research this question and the internet wasn't any specific help!  I prefer canned soda and my last cruise I had the UDP and had no problem getting canned soda.  I'm traveling in September 2023 to Alaska on Radiance and was wondering if the Refreshment Package or Soda Package would also include canned soda?  Y'all are the best help!  Thank you. 😍

13 minutes ago, NeepierRoad said:

I'm traveling in September 2023 to Alaska on Radiance and was wondering if the Refreshment Package or Soda Package would also include canned soda?

Getting a can is YMMV depending on staff - officially, no, but some/many report being able to get one.

• Thanks 1

Officially no- but you can get them here and there.  On our recent sailing they had cans at Cafe Promenade.  So if I went there and asked for a soda I was given a can.....  Sometimes at Boleros as well.  I don't specifically ask for the can, but if I have a venue that hands me one that's where I'll try to head whenever possible.

• Thanks 1

Soda package is gun only on Radiance.  If the gun isn't working they use 2L bottles.  If you have the full alcohol package or are buying or getting Diamond drinks they will give you a can.

• Thanks 1