Harmony Cruise @ End of April - Comedy show already "sold out" for all 5 nights???

rpp77

Didn't see that the bookings for shows had opened until yesterday for our April 29th sailing on Harmony. I kind of figured it would be in a smaller venue, but it's already showing the comedy show as being "sold out" for all 5 nights? Just wondering if they usually open up more availability? The website says to check again when we are onboard.

Yes, the Comedy Club is small.... It would not surprise me that it's sold out... You can keep checking to see if any spots open up, it won't hurt.

When we were onboard Harmony in December, there were a number of no-shows for the show, and quite a few folks waiting  in the standby line did get it...

Aloha,

John

• Like 1

6K people trying to get into shows that hold 100-150. I booked shows for a cruise a couple weeks ago but something else better was available so my group of 6 was a no-show. Go get in line early and they almost always have some no-shows.

• Like 1

No worries, either try to reserve once onboard, or just go in the standby line (just line up early if you want better seats). Last month we went standby, and I thought the line was too long and we wouldn’t make it in, but there was plenty of room! You won’t get prime seats, but you can still enjoy the show.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BigB67 said:

How far out does booking for shows typically open? We sail on May 20th.

Shows opened up for the April 29th cruise on March 4th.  By the time Royal Caribbean sent out the email that shows were available to book, it had been 3 days and all the comedy had been booked. We were alerted on our roll call that shows had opened up early.