web check in problem

Illbcruzn4life

I know not to much is ever easy with MSC and this is proving to be a thorn in my side.

Trying to do the web check in and it's all good until I get to the part where I need to put in my address. Threre are some fields on there that say are required but when you go to put the information in it just gives you a little round red circle with a slash through it.

Anybody have a work around for this?

I had the same issue. If I remember correctly, MSC changed something that I had already entered. I had to correct something they changed to put the rest of my info in.  Just review all your information for accuracy and you’ll probably find a mistake. Hope this helps! 

51 minutes ago, Spinory said:

I had the same issue. If I remember correctly, MSC changed something that I had already entered. I had to correct something they changed to put the rest of my info in.  Just review all your information for accuracy and you’ll probably find a mistake. Hope this helps! 

OK Ill give it a shot. Thanks for the reply.🙂

1 hour ago, Spinory said:

Thanks. I did make some progress. I got past that and was trying to register my credit card but that just giving me error messages.

I'll get there. Thanks again.

The last 2 cruises with MSC we had no problem at all on the check-in but not this time MSC is shown with all the check marked however we still CAN NOT send document to our email address because an error and do not know what we did wrong it is very crazy.  We will wait a little longer then try again or TA has to print the doc for us.

36 minutes ago, ChattTenn said:

The last 2 cruises with MSC we had no problem at all on the check-in but not this time MSC is shown with all the check marked however we still CAN NOT send document to our email address because an error and do not know what we did wrong it is very crazy.  We will wait a little longer then try again or TA has to print the doc for us.

what you describe in post #5 is exactly what my problem was. As for you not being able to check in yet, seems we are in the same boat, no pun intended.