Room above pool deck

girltrader

Many of the spa balconies on NCL larger ships are on deck 15 with the pool deck UNDERNEATH their deck.  Anyone have any experience as far as noise level is concerned.  Above on deck 16 there are rooms, so should be good.

Your thoughts are appreciated.

Thanks!!

Girltrader

2 hours ago, girltrader said:

Many of the spa balconies on NCL larger ships are on deck 15 with the pool deck UNDERNEATH their deck.  Anyone have any experience as far as noise level is concerned.  Above on deck 16 there are rooms, so should be good.

Your thoughts are appreciated.

Thanks!!

Girltrader

There are no NCL large ships with the pool underneath their rooms. The spa rooms are usually one deck below the spa and the pool. The exception are some of the Haven suites on the sale deck as the spa. 

Edited by BirdTravels

In September we were on the Escape on deck 15 spa club suite cabin and the pool was on 15. We were probably pretty close to under it actually but I think the spa and Haven cabins are extra insulated from my experience because I never had an issue with noise when booking those cabins. 

1 hour ago, BirdTravels said:

There are no NCL large ships with the pool underneath their rooms. The spa rooms are usually one deck below the spa and the pool. The exception are some of the Haven suites on the sale deck as the spa. 

I don't think the poster is legit.

1 hour ago, gotscrapz said:

In September we were on the Escape on deck 15 spa club suite cabin and the pool was on 15. We were probably pretty close to under it actually but I think the spa and Haven cabins are extra insulated from my experience because I never had an issue with noise when booking those cabins. 

Hah?

The pool and spa on the Escape is on Deck 16. 

The only Haven rooms on Deck 15 are aft facing, not under pool.