Boarding with a scooter post restart

cheer25mom

So, Looks like I will be needing a scooter for our next cruise. We will be on the Mardi Gras out of Port Canaveral and I will be picking it up at the terminal. I can find lots of info for what happened before the shutdown, but nothing after the restart. Is there still a separate check in line? Do they still board wheelchairs and scooters after FTTF, or will we board with everyone else? 

57 minutes ago, cheer25mom said:

So, Looks like I will be needing a scooter for our next cruise. We will be on the Mardi Gras out of Port Canaveral and I will be picking it up at the terminal. I can find lots of info for what happened before the shutdown, but nothing after the restart. Is there still a separate check in line? Do they still board wheelchairs and scooters after FTTF, or will we board with everyone else? 

Board with your boarding group.

• Like 2

YMMV, as I believe this is entirely port-dependent.  In our experience, there is still a separate check-in line for those with mobility issues, a separate waiting area, and we were given priority boarding.  Now, that was prior to the return of priority boarding for D/P/FTTF, so it may have changed.

• Like 1

Port Canaveral has a separate line for mobility scooters and wheel chairs and other handicap people. Although I will say, it’s kind of in the line with the priority group. If you start thru the door, they will direct you to another line. The last 2 times at PC it was pretty chaotic. We choose 12-12:30 as our time to avoid the mad rush, but it hasn’t mattered much lately.   This was at terminal 6, not terminal 3. Mardi Gras terminal is much easier (we were going on liberty, they dock there as well).

• Like 1