Lawn Club Grill - favorite items ?

padgman1

Definitely the salad.  

As you can see the responses about covers everything on the menu.    Order what you like and not that of others.  

My son has a friend that always orders and has the desert first.  His logic is that he knows that he wants the desert so he has that first and usually takes home most of his entree.  

Happy cruising.  🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

• Like 1

I agree with others...take part in the cooking.  I made a pizza and my boyfriend went up to help cook the steak and shrimp he ordered.  Yes, we already know how to make and cook those things but why not?  Something different to do while at sea and fun. 😉

My mom and dad and other family traveling with us, all of our eyes were definitely bigger than our stomachs!  We wanted to try too many things.  😅

If lunch is offered during your sailing, definitely go for the burger.  🍔  

🍹

On 3/16/2023 at 6:05 AM, GenerationX said:

I’m another ribeye fan, with a couple of the lamb chops on the side.  

And yes, I’d  skip the salad bar and flatbread to save room for that cookie dessert!

C43FAD75-8C35-4AC7-8DC3-5890203C811B.thumb.jpeg.1759bb3246c15a913e57e291efcc50f0.jpeg

I was going to post, but then I saw your post and it was pretty much exactly what I was going to say.  Definitely skip the flatbread or else you will be too full to enjoy the main event.  Also asking for a couple of lamb chops along with your steak (ribeye of course) is a pro move👍