Cruise Companion

barriechris

Has anyone had issues with sending invites for cruise companions.  We did it on our cruise two weeks ago and it worked well for dinners but we’ve tried the invites for our Nov cruise but they aren’t going to the recipients email. 

16 hours ago, barriechris said:

Has anyone had issues with sending invites for cruise companions.  We did it on our cruise two weeks ago and it worked well for dinners but we’ve tried the invites for our Nov cruise but they aren’t going to the recipients email. 

Are you meaning in order to link your cruise bookings with others you are traveling with for the purpose of being seated together for dinner? I've never done it through Cruise Manager on the Carnival site. But you can have your bookings linked by calling Carnival or your travel agent. Then, if desired, you'll be seating together if you have assigned dining. And it will link you together through the hub app so you can request reservations for brunch or anytime dining and be seated with people in your group. You can also easily chat and text with people in your group through the Hub app. 

18 hours ago, barriechris said:

I've added all of ours through next September 2024.  Did you go to Booking Order and Details on top right there will be Manage another Booking just add their booking number and name and it should add them to yours.  I never have to call Carnival to do this 

Edited by dbrucern
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, MistyRo76 said:

Are you meaning in order to link your cruise bookings with others you are traveling with for the purpose of being seated together for dinner? I've never done it through Cruise Manager on the Carnival site. But you can have your bookings linked by calling Carnival or your travel agent. Then, if desired, you'll be seating together if you have assigned dining. And it will link you together through the hub app so you can request reservations for brunch or anytime dining and be seated with people in your group. You can also easily chat and text with people in your group through the Hub app. 

I’ve just used the email request in the app to add people.  Has worked in the past but isn’t now.  Will continue to try. 

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, I used this is the past with no issues.  But, about two months ago, it stopped working.  I have reported to via phone and I also reported to John Heald (he said he would check into it, but it is still not working).  Wish they would fix it because it is a pain to call because you need the other traveler's booking numbers and other info.