Arcade Package

WexIrl

We were on the Escape in 2022 and purchased 2 arcade packages for our two teenagers.

We are due to sail on the Getaway in June 2023 and I just tried to search and purchase the same arcade package and I cannot find it on the NCL website (Where I found it previously for the Escape)...I book everything myself..no TA etc

Before I go wait in a phone que to find out if its available, has anyone else purchased the arcade package on the Getaway?

Thanks in advance. 

3 minutes ago, WexIrl said:

We were on the Escape in 2022 and purchased 2 arcade packages for our two teenagers.

We are due to sail on the Getaway in June 2023 and I just tried to search and purchase the same arcade package and I cannot find it on the NCL website (Where I found it previously for the Escape)...I book everything myself..no TA etc

Before I go wait in a phone que to find out if its available, has anyone else purchased the arcade package on the Getaway?

Thanks in advance. 

Did you try this? https://www.ncl.com/onboard-packages/arcade-package

(We've never tried it, so this link is basically all I know about it.)

• Like 1

How much does the arcade package typically cost?  I’ll be on the Getaway for 9 days.  And can two kids effectively pass the card back and forth?  (They are staying in different rooms and I really doubt I’ll want to buy 2x the package.

1 hour ago, chiefy_mom said:

How much does the arcade package typically cost?  I’ll be on the Getaway for 9 days.  And can two kids effectively pass the card back and forth?  (They are staying in different rooms and I really doubt I’ll want to buy 2x the package.

According to NCL you can share, but must be mindful re: swipe times:

The Arcade Package sharing controls includes limiting guests to three (3) swipes every three (3) minutes. If compromised, the card will be disabled for 15 minutes. Norwegian Cruise Line management reserves the right to alter or change package structure at any time

We have found that one card for our two teens works fine- they've easily stayed within the "3 swiped every 3 minutes" rule- many of the games last much more than a minute which is nice. They definitely got their money's worth especially with two using it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rjm11 said:

We have found that one card for our two teens works fine- they've easily stayed within the "3 swiped every 3 minutes" rule- many of the games last much more than a minute which is nice. They definitely got their money's worth especially with two using it.

3 swipes ever 3 minutes should work for my daughter and her friend. Appreciate the advise!!!

9 hours ago, chiefy_mom said:

On the Escape last June it cost €136.34 each for both teenagers for a 10 day cruise.

I can tell you it was worth every euro! 

I probably used up that amount on their cards playing pool over the 10 days, neverminded what they used it on 😁

Yes, of course they can share, but be wary of the time limit on each card.

Edited by WexIrl