E-Doc and luggage tags

In December 2022 I received email with e-docs 30 days before set sail date.  Today I was told that is no longer the case!  Now they are available 7 to 10 days via Royal check in app!  Has anyone received doc this w any and how?

2 minutes ago, What If said:

In December 2022 I received email with e-docs 30 days before set sail date.  Today I was told that is no longer the case!  Now they are available 7 to 10 days via Royal check in app!  Has anyone received doc this w any and how?

Today, you were told wrong.  E-Docs are still available about a month out.  Sometimes we get an email, sometimes we don't, but we know to look on the website around that time and print our luggage tags.

2 minutes ago, not-enough-cruising said:

Today, you were told wrong.  E-Docs are still available about a month out.  Sometimes we get an email, sometimes we don't, but we know to look on the website around that time and print our luggage tags.

2 minutes ago, not-enough-cruising said:

Thank you

I got an email today for an April 15 cruise date on the Harmony saying the e-docs were available. They were on the e-mail as a .pdf file.  I printed them. There was a boarding pass at the end.