Another Royal Up Question...for a single cruiser

A friend is going on a cruise with a group of us in late May.  She is a single in a Jr. Suite but wants to upgrade, if possible, through the Royal Up program to a Grand Suite.  Her question is, if she is a single, how should she enter her bid?  Since it says "per person", will they know that she is a single if she puts in $1000 and only charge her $1000?  Or will they charge her $2000?  I told her I think they will assume there are 2 people in the cabin and charge $2000, but I said I would ask on CC because you guys know everything!!!  Thank you so much for your help!!!

8 minutes ago, alex_drew said:

A friend is going on a cruise with a group of us in late May.  She is a single in a Jr. Suite but wants to upgrade, if possible, through the Royal Up program to a Grand Suite.  Her question is, if she is a single, how should she enter her bid?  Since it says "per person", will they know that she is a single if she puts in $1000 and only charge her $1000?  Or will they charge her $2000?  I told her I think they will assume there are 2 people in the cabin and charge $2000, but I said I would ask on CC because you guys know everything!!!  Thank you so much for your help!!!

It is "per person, double occupancy". So a $1000 bid will cost her $2000 if she wins.