Palma Waterpark

alpineapa

Thanks, I did a search in that section and oddly nothing came up

i don't think it odd at all, in part as there is so much to see and do in Palma itself even for a second or subsequent visit, and so many beaches and other places outside of Palma, that waterparks are maybe not as high on most cruise pax "to-do" lists.  I think more pax ask about beaches and pretty coves than ask about waterparks, maybe in part as those of us of a certain age would rather a gentle swim in pretty surroundings than a high adrenaline rush especially so if it is summer and the park is crowded with families and noisy  kids from across Europe!!.

Edited by edinburgher

Thanks!

the cruise ship excursion goes to Aqualand in Arenal. Would they be similar?

Our kids are 10/12. we often go to the carribean so they have seen a lot of beaches and usually get bored after 30 minutes so we thought a Waterpark on this island would be fun for them considering the other stops will be more sightseeing/cultural.

16 hours ago, alpineapa said:

Thanks!

the cruise ship excursion goes to Aqualand in Arenal. Would they be similar?

Our kids are 10/12. we often go to the carribean so they have seen a lot of beaches and usually get bored after 30 minutes so we thought a Waterpark on this island would be fun for them considering the other stops will be more sightseeing/cultural.

There are two  water parks in Mallorca  both nearly the same.l would  see if it would be cheaper  getting a taxi instead  of the ships tour.