Minimum Bid for Upgrade

sherims

Our email says we can bid a minimum of $100 to upgrade to a balcony cabin. When we move forward to pick a bid amount, the scale is "set" at $175. Is this arbitrary or a suggestion to bid higher than $175?

You should be able to adjust the bid by dragging the "slider" to the left or right to lower or increase the bid.  If it says minimum $100 but the slider only goes as low as $175, then I'd guess the email had an error in it.  Don't forget you'll pay twice your bid (it is per person for the 1st two passengers in the cabin).

1 hour ago, KurtMo said:

You should be able to adjust the bid by dragging the "slider" to the left or right to lower or increase the bid.  If it says minimum $100 but the slider only goes as low as $175, then I'd guess the email had an error in it.  Don't forget you'll pay twice your bid (it is per person for the 1st two passengers in the cabin).

Thank you! We are able to drag the slider from $100 on up. Just got thrown off by the arrow at the $175 starting point....instead of $100. Anyone else notice this?

40 minutes ago, sherims said:

Thank you! We are able to drag the slider from $100 on up. Just got thrown off by the arrow at the $175 starting point....instead of $100. Anyone else notice this?

All of my slider arrows start at 0/no bid. You must of touched it. Very sensitive.