Destination Highlight: Hop-on Hop-off Debark Tour Miami (ending at FLL Airport)

Roxxy

Hi There,

We are on the Equinox and debarking at Port Everglades.

Has anyone done this tour of Miami where they pick you up a the Fort Lauderdale Port, take you to Hop on Hop off in Miami and then return to Fort Lauderdale Airport?  Just wondering how easy this is to maneuver?

We are actually overnighting in Fort Lauderdale before flying back home the following day but wanted to see more of Miami on debarkation day.

I suppose then we will taxi from FLL to our Fort L. hotel.

TIA !

• Like 1

Hmm.  You are going to spend a ton of time traveling on a bus between Fort Lauderdale and Miami.  Usually the Miami tours include dropoff at the Miami airport.

Normally in Miami they bus you to the Bayside Center, store you luggage there, let you take the HOHO and then you come back there for the trip to the airport.  Surprised they would run a bus from there all the way back to FLL, but that is the most likely way they would do it.  Can't imagine they would leave all your luggage on the FLL bus until you get back.  Have heard of massive lines getting luggage back at Bayside.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi, We booked a similar one, debark at Port Everglades, Everglades Air boat tour which ends at MIA airport... I wonder what time we are going to arrive at the airport.. We have a late evening flight. I am thinking.. maybe we can just drop off our luggage at the airport, take the train and still explore a bit of Miami before the flight...

Our excursion ended up canceling the day before embarkation.  We just took UBER to our hotel in Ft.Lauderdale and spent the day at the pool!

It was an awesome day too!

On 5/11/2023 at 8:56 PM, Roxxy said:

Our excursion ended up canceling the day before embarkation.  We just took UBER to our hotel in Ft.Lauderdale and spent the day at the pool!

It was an awesome day too!

Thanks for the update. I hope they won't cancel ours. We always have this trouble what to do with the luggage on debarkation day. We went to the Aventura Mall few times, but they don't have luggage storage anymore. It is less fun to do the shopping and carry all of your stuff..