Early Morning Coffee

annmarz

My better half is an early riser and loves to get his coffee right away. Where can he get some?  It doesn't have to be the fancy kind - any coffee will do.  He doesn't want to order room service.

Thanks!

The Galley has beverage stations with real brewed coffee available 24/7.  Sailor eats (room service) can be ordered in advance for early morning delivery, depending on how early you mean!  But I see that he doesn't want that.  So, The Galley would be his spot.

• Like 1

Personally I really liked the drip coffee too so didn’t feel a need to pay for the espresso based coffees. I think the Grounds Club counters that serve espresso drinks open around 6am if you do prefer latte, cappuccino etc.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, annmarz said:

My better half is an early riser and loves to get his coffee right away. Where can he get some?  It doesn't have to be the fancy kind - any coffee will do.  He doesn't want to order room service.

Thanks!

The Galley is 24 hours and will have coffee. It's not the best coffee in the world, but it's better than most cruise ship 24 hour coffee.  Coffee Grounds 1 and 2 are awesome when they are open. For late night coffee, the Sips Champagne bar makes amazing hand pulled espresso and cappuccino. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

At least the hot coffee and tea on VV are real, brewed beverages, not the "from syrup" that many lines serve.  Unfortunately, when they have ice tea in the machines, it is the fake syrup kind--I grab a tea bag and brew my own.

I find the drip coffee served in the galley to be some of the Best drip coffee I’ve had outside of my own home. I’ve done the behind the scenes tour and saw the coffee VV uses and it’s a high quality brand. With that said it’s both rich AND strong. Those who like weak Hotel Inn coffee may find it overwhelming strong. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1