Wonderverse Celebrity Sweepstakes Access

tenmile

Today after I registered for this week's Celebrity sweepstakes Wonderverse promo that was emailed to Captain's Club members, I was denied access to the sweepstakes with a message that said "Server Unavailable." Did anyone else have trouble accessing the contest site? Did the sweepstakes server crash? Just wondering...  

10 minutes ago, TeaBag said:

I can't get to first base with them because they keep saying they don't recognise my email.  This is the email I've had for 20 some odd years.  I am fed up with Celebrity.

You have to register with the Wonderverse separate from Celebrity.  It runs on it's own

• 2 weeks later...

Wonderverse has been broken for over a week running, starting from about the 3rd day of the sweepstakes.  I think it was swamped with users.

Someone noticed a serious flaw- there is no apparent way to logout or leave the wonderverse.  So people just close their browsers, but the servers remain assigned.  No wonder it is swamped, it thinks many more people are using it than in reality.  Wow.

1 hour ago, aswoff said:

They were supposed to announce winners here 4 days ago, but nothing.

The text says once winners are confirmed, they will be listed in the document.

"The Winner List for this promotion will be posted here after the promotion end date listed in the Official Rules and once all winners have been selected and confirmed"

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, NorthStarStateCruiser said:

"The Winner List for this promotion will be posted here after the promotion end date listed in the Official Rules and once all winners have been selected and confirmed"

Yes, my sister won a trip once and had to file an affidavit of eligibility or some such. She was really unsure if she’d won and wondered if it could be spam/scam. It was real!

59 minutes ago, NorthStarStateCruiser said:

Good point, hopefully that means they really are giving away 7 cruises.

1 hour ago, NorthStarStateCruiser said:

I enter a lot of contests. I was told once that it can be hard for them to verify winners because everyone thinks it's a scam.

I was on a cruise a few years ago and received notification that I had won 2 different trips. When we mentioned it to someone onboard, he was horrified that we would fall for that! We enjoyed both trips. 

• Like 1