Where should we eat breakfast?

CruisinShips

What's the best place to get your basic eggs and bacon type breakfast in the mornings, without a reservation, and not needing a big brunch?  I believe I have read something about Wake and Razzle Dazzle...are those the places (other than the Galley)?

Thanks

Brunch at the Wake does NOT have classic breakfast items, it’s steak and eggs, upscale Benedict’s and that sort of thing. 

quickest is just the Galley food court. Hot food can take a few minutes but you can walk up to counters and collect pastries, bagels and fruit to munch while you wait for the hot items to come out.

But Razzle Dazzle will serve breakfast too if you want full service. 

I loved Razzle Dazzle. Their bacon is awesome. Galley is definitely an option and you can get breakfast 24/7. The friend I traveled with had to sample just about everything at Razzle Dazzle and to say his eyes were bigger then his stomach is definitely an understatement. He loved the combination muffin/croissant. He said the waffles were amazing and the breakfast fruit pizza, as he called it, was a definite winner. I tried that as well and it was really good. I had to pass on all the gluten stuff and just took his word and facial expression as to how good it was.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, CruisinShips said:

What's the best place to get your basic eggs and bacon type breakfast in the mornings, without a reservation, and not needing a big brunch?  I believe I have read something about Wake and Razzle Dazzle...are those the places (other than the Galley)?

Thanks

Razzle Dazzle has the best bacon on the ship which is ironic considering it's branded as a vegan/vegetarian restaurant. 🙂  Great breakfasts there, The Wake will be more upscale. 

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, CruisingWalter said:

Razzle Dazzle has the best bacon on the ship which is ironic considering it's branded as a vegan/vegetarian restaurant. 🙂  Great breakfasts there, The Wake will be more upscale. 

Virgin Voyages have moved away I think from the vegetarian-forward branding for Razzle Dazzle and now just call it their signature restaurant. 

• Like 1

I liked Razzle Dazzle for a late brunch, lots of choices with some healthy options. With 1100 PAX they always had space open around 12. It was a nice alternative to the galley. The wake is nice but eggs benedict is a once in a while thing for me. 

• Like 2