check-in error

USU_Aggie

I have two rooms on the panorama april 8 sailing. I went to check in tonight and it worked for 4 of my 5 passengers, but one will not mark as complete. it keeps showing a gray checkmark next to the guest information link. No matter what I do, it stays gray. It is my 8 year old daughter, if that makes a difference. I've tried re-entering every piece of information for her on every screen but nothing will give me the green check mark. 

Anybody fixed this on their own? If not, I'll call in the morning.

10 hours ago, USU_Aggie said:

It is my 8 year old daughter, if that makes a difference. I've tried re-entering every piece of information for her on every screen but nothing will give me the green check mark. 

Does the 8 yr old share the same name with any of the adults in the traveling party?  Sometimes the system has a 'hiccup' with passengers with the same name/same room.

If she was the last person you entered info for, do you unknowingly put the credit card info in under her name? 

As @FTLCruiseGal suggests, might be best to call Carnival

Guest BasicSailor

I've had that problem as well. What I had to do to fix it was to log in on my phone and reenter your info. Something about the computer or phone not showing all the information and how to submit it

Edited by BasicSailor