Princess Web Site - Shore Excursions Blank?

sengsational

I had this for a while on Saturday.  Tried 3 browsers.  Finally just waited a while (there might have been a reboot in there for another reason).  Next time I went in (at least a couple hours) it was working.  I heard later that they were doing some type of site maintenance (again).  They very well may have done something that messed with your cookies.  Try clearing browser cache.

21 hours ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

I had this for a while on Saturday.  Tried 3 browsers.  Finally just waited a while (there might have been a reboot in there for another reason).  Next time I went in (at least a couple hours) it was working.  I heard later that they were doing some type of site maintenance (again).  They very well may have done something that messed with your cookies.  Try clearing browser cache.

Thanks, that was helpful to know.  I was able to get it to work on my phone.  It's just something weird on my desktop computer.

Using your link I see this:

image.png.1bd5cfd60b5e2bd548a444d416d5021c.png

When I click on the drop down arrows I see various selections. Seems to be working properly.

Our cruise last December showed zero excursions when checking from the booking page for a very long time. It was frustrating but eventually populated. (Of course they then changed the itinerary - dropping two ports and adding another that made nobody happy.)

Edited by Thrak