Difference between 2 Unlimited Premium Wifi Plans?

jschultz0829

Checkout the screenshot below. It lists 2 Unlimited Premium wifi plans with a difference in price of $73. I called NCL and the CSR said that she could only see the one, more expensive plan and had no idea what the other one was. Anyone here know the difference?

image.thumb.png.8c55c95be0f9b551096dc8e659cd33e4.png

I have that, too. It must be an error, because unlimited premium cannot be $3 cheaper (or 49¢ less per day) than the non-streaming unlimited. Maybe an old price that they haven't deleted everywhere?

If I were you, I would try to purchase it, and see if they honor it on board. The worst that can happen is they refund you, or they give you the non-streaming package instead (and you're still $3 ahead!)

I'm not doing it myself because I'm planning to get the FAS+ upgrade, with unlimited wifi bundled in.

• Like 2

If they have FAS minutes then they should see upgrade offers right above these plans. The price should be $100 less (and there should only be two offers, "upgrade to unlimited" and "upgrade to unlimited premium", and not this strange 3rd option with the longer name).