Can I view Flightease E-ticket details anywhere?

After some issues with my flight being cancelled and rebooked to new itinerary, the HAL flights page says ticketed and I can view ETicket numbers.  However, is there any way to get details regarding the ticket such as fare codes, ticketing airline, etc?  The itinerary has one codeshare flight marketed by American but operated by Iberia from Madrid to Miami.  I'm finding it very difficult to know the exact included baggage info.  I chatted with American to see if they could provide any ticket details, but they said since it was through an agent I had to contact them.  Thus I'm holding on with Flightease via HAL now.

I just figured this out this morning.

Click on "Arrange Flights & Transportation".  Then select "Flights".  Finally, select "Book & Manage Flights".  Flight information should be there.

19 minutes ago, Coram said:

I just figured this out this morning.

Click on "Arrange Flights & Transportation".  Then select "Flights".  Finally, select "Book & Manage Flights".  Flight information should be there.

Thanks. Yes I know all that but it's really just the itinerary. I'm looking for details like ticketing airline, fare codes, class of service, maybe even luggage allowance. Flightease resent their email, but it's that same information. I guess you lose some detail when you book through a third party like Flightease.

Edited by Native Floridian 26

18 minutes ago, Native Floridian 26 said:

Thanks. Yes I know all that but it's really just the itinerary. I'm looking for details like ticketing airline, fare codes, class of service, maybe even luggage allowance. Flightease resent their email, but it's that same information. I guess you lose some detail when you book through a third party like Flightease.

I saw all that information on my flights.

4 minutes ago, yerdua said:

Have you used the record locator from the flight ease reservation to go onto the airlines website and look up your info?

Yes, I can see info there.  It's a codeshare flight marketed by American and operated by Iberia for the main leg from Mad to Mia.  Then American MIa to Tpa.  The Iberia says 2 check bags included, but none for the connection from Mia to Tpa.  I assume it's ticked via American, but Iberia luggage rules apply?  What about the connection?  That should be the same luggage allowance right?  I don't expect you all to answer that, but this is what I'm trying to make sure of. 

44 minutes ago, Native Floridian 26 said:

Yes, I can see info there.  It's a codeshare flight marketed by American and operated by Iberia for the main leg from Mad to Mia.  Then American MIa to Tpa.  The Iberia says 2 check bags included, but none for the connection from Mia to Tpa.  I assume it's ticked via American, but Iberia luggage rules apply?  What about the connection?  That should be the same luggage allowance right?  I don't expect you all to answer that, but this is what I'm trying to make sure of. 

As long as your bags are checked in at Madrid through to Tampa, there should be no charges for the connection from Miami to Tampa on American.  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, StLouisCruisers said:

As long as your bags are checked in at Madrid through to Tampa, there should be no charges for the connection from Miami to Tampa on American.  

Thanks.  We'll make sure Iberia tags them for Tpa in Madrid.

Edited by Native Floridian 26