Aurea on SeaShore

pattimow

First time on MSC and I am booked in an Aurea suite on Seashore.  What do I need to know to get the most out of my experience?  I do not think Seashore has an atrium for Aurea guests but does have a thermal spa?? Any other exclusive spaces?  I can dine anytime in I believe the Manhattan dining room?  Can I go anytime to the other dining rooms?  Are reservations still a good idea?  Priority boarding.  Anything else?

Seashore has a Top 19 Exclusive Solarium sun deck for Aurea guests with a dedicated bar and two whirlpools.  Yes, you have the Manhattan Room as the private Aurea dining area.  yo can go to other dining rooms, but the menu will be the same.  You have anytime dining as an Aurea guest.  They will ask you if you have a rough preference time, but that is for planning/estimating purposes.  You are not held to any time or timing window.

In the US, you will go through security with the rest of the passengers and then you have to let the staff know that you’re Aurea to get in the priority line. The line is shared with diamond members.