Seabourn Quest Grand S. America Voyage 2023 Video

Sunviking

Hi Sunviking:

All of the Seabourn logs and Video Journals are here:

https://www.seabourn.com/en_US/experience/voyage-tracker.html

You will see a world map.  Scroll down and click VIEW SEABOURN VOYAGES.  Then click on the three bar symbol upper left and select ship, year, voyage.

Anyone can view any of them and the Video Journals of some voyages go as far back as 2016.

I think you were on Quest?  If so, your specific voyage would be this one:

https://download-video.akamaized.net/2/playback/450a44c1-2554-4bac-bde3-70546deaca57/a544c3a0-9ceb2609?__token__=st=1680132758~exp=1680147158~acl=%2F2%2Fplayback%2F450a44c1-2554-4bac-bde3-70546deaca57%2Fa544c3a0-9ceb2609*~hmac=de48073ea7e46a5cb434208cfa3ea402b3c51f77ebaef7f9cd7d6835b9edbc54&r=dXMtZWFzdDE%3D

D

• Thanks 1

Enjoy!

We also did the trip on the Quest in 2019 (the first of 5 trips that season).  I loved the extended Santiago to Buenos Aires Itinerary, with Chiloé, the Chilean Fjords, the Falklands and Montevideo (we did not get to do South Georgia like you did).

D

btw, we lived in Lynchburg, VA for 10 years before heading west.  I still remember the redbuds and dogwoods which should be in bloom soon.  Always loved that time of year.

23 hours ago, DTtravelers said:

Enjoy!

We also did the trip on the Quest in 2019 (the first of 5 trips that season).  I loved the extended Santiago to Buenos Aires Itinerary, with Chiloé, the Chilean Fjords, the Falklands and Montevideo (we did not get to do South Georgia like you did).

D

btw, we lived in Lynchburg, VA for 10 years before heading west.  I still remember the redbuds and dogwoods which should be in bloom soon.  Always loved that time of year.

I was able to watch the video again. Thank you. Yes, just about everything is blooming here right now. When I went out today, there was a pale pink “snow storm” of cherry blossoms at the end of my driveway. Now if the pollen would just go away.

On 3/30/2023 at 9:36 PM, Sunviking said:

I was able to watch the video again. Thank you. Yes, just about everything is blooming here right now. When I went out today, there was a pale pink “snow storm” of cherry blossoms at the end of my driveway. Now if the pollen would just go away.

We are just through with the horrific pine pollen at our East Texas farm--so I feel your pain . I swept and vacuumed our screened porches yesterday and it was an undertaking.  This video is great.  Fun to see.