Disembarking in Seattle

Thank you biker19 and deliver42.  I was hoping we'd be OK, if we were off by 8.  I looked at Seatac's TSA site and it said they average only 15 minute waits, the longest being 25, so that made me feel "safe".  Will have to look at other airlines,  the next one on alaska isn't until 1:30 and doesn't work for us.  🏖️

1 hour ago, kimmiecruises said:

I looked at Seatac's TSA site and it said they average only 15 minute waits, the longest being 25,

I've flown out of Seattle hundreds of times but only a couple times in the last couple of years.  Unless something has changed  those15 and 25 minute numbers is fantasy land.

Tree_skier, that's what I was afraid of.  I even called the airline and she said if we got to the airport by 9 we'd have plenty of time to make the flight.....guess we'll stay the night, just a longer trip for a senior who will already be ready to go home.  The other airlines don't have direct flights and 7-9 hours compared to 3, on any of them is just too much at the end of a trip. Thank you!

As much as I disliked my experience at the Port of Seattle, embarkation day, I must be honest and say that debarkation was basically without issue and quick.  My only issue had nothing to do with the ship or terminal.  Our shuttle wasn't there and waiting on us was the problem.