MAHO BEACH BARS

lele100

Typically a decent place.  Less crowded than Sunset.  But the beach has eroded, as have all the Maho beaches.  So no beach beds as of last week I hear. Food and drink and service is good.  Better than Sunset.  Be advised if there on Monday or Tuesday they do have a "crafts fair" next door and you could get hawkers.  But other times they don't allow these folks on their property.

On 3/30/2023 at 4:37 PM, lele100 said:

Hello aside from Sunset Beach Bar and Driftwood Bar,  I read that there is Tortuga Maho Bar  Has anyone gone?  How was it?

We have a timeshare at Royal Islander where Tortuga is.  The food and drinks are very good.  Beautiful view of the beach.  In January there was a decent size beach at Maho, but it changes every day.  Personally, I love Driftwood.  Their drinks are excellent and made with real fruit and their food is great.  We went to Sunset Beach Bar a few times but have not gone in several years as the service is terrible, food is mediocre and it’s very expensive.  All along the Main Street in Maho is fantastic restaurants.